1. Collection and Use of Personal Data
Charmenko Muzik Organizasyon A.S. ("Charmenko" or "Company") informs you that your personal data gathered through the Website and those provided by you may be processed in order to
- enable the registration of users,
- manage, administer and provide the services or products that you request or contract through the Website,
- facilitate the fulfilment, improvement and implementation, of the services and the Website,
- obtain a better understanding of your tastes and opinions on the Company's services and adapt them to your preferences,
- offer you new services and send commercial messages, including by electronic means, related to the Company's news and promotions,
- enforce our terms, conditions and policies,
- prevent, investigate and detect any potential or actual breach of law, or our terms, conditions and policies,
- verify the information provided to or gathered by Charmenko,
- respond your queries, requests or claims,
- poll your opinions through surveys or questionnaires,
- administer programs such as sweepstakes, contests, or promotions in which you participated, and
- resolve a dispute/problem.
Furthermore, whenever requested, and whenever you provide an e-mail address, mobile telephone number or other means of electronic communication, you expressly accept and authorize the use of the said means as a communication channel, as a channel to fulfil all or any of the purposes mentioned above and as a channel to inform you of any other relevant changes that may take place in the Website.
Except in the fields where specifically determined otherwise, answers to questions about personal details are voluntary, but a failure to answer those questions will lead to deterioration in the quality of services you are requesting. Failure to complete the obligatory fields or the provision of incorrect data will prevent the Company from providing the services you have requested.
2. Transfer of Personal Data Inside and Outside of Turkey
We do not transfer your personal information to third parties, except as permitted under Article 8 of Law No: 6698 on the Protection of Personal Data or herein. We may transfer your personal information to:
- authorized service providers and contractors that help us with operation and advertisement of Charmenko services and the Website; and
- our associated companies.
We may process and retain your personal information on our servers located inside or outside Turkey. In any event, Charmenko is committed to provide appropriate protection for your personal data, regardless of where the data resides.
3. Cookies and Similar Technologies
For the purposes of complete transparency in our relationship with the user, the Company informs you that on the Website it uses other computer technology mechanisms, such as cookies and logos. To that end, we ask you to consult our Cookies Policy.
4. Personal Data of Third Parties
5. Personal Data of Minors
In case you do not have legal capacity to accept terms included herein, please do not register with or browse the Website and do not provide us your personal data, without the consent of your parents or legal guardians.
6. Your Rights Under Law No:6698 on the Protection of Personal Data
You have the following rights pertaining to your personal data, effective from the date stipulated under Law No: 6698 on the Protection of Personal Data:
- the right to learn whether your personal data is processed or not, and, if processed, the right to request information about such processing;
- the right to learn about the purposes of the processing, and whether your personal data is used for that purpose or not;
- the right to know third parties (both in and outside of Turkey) to whom your personal data is transferred;
- the right to request rectification of the personal data which is incomplete or inaccurate;
- the right to request erasure or destruction of your personal as prescribed in Article 7 of Law No: 6698 on the Protection of Personal Data;
- the right to request third parties to whom your personal data is transferred, to be informed of the actions taken upon the exercise of the rights stipulated under above paragraphs (d) and (e);
- the right to object personal data analyses conducted by solely automated systems, which produce an adverse legal effect concerning you; and
- the right to claim compensation for your damages occurred due to unlawful processing of your personal information.
Please be aware that where we have reasonable doubts concerning the identity of you, we may request additional information in order to confirm your identity, before we take any action upon any of your requests mentioned above. In addition, we may decline to process requests that jeopardize the privacy of others, or for which access is not otherwise required by applicable law.
You should direct any query or request to Charmenko via the contact details given under "Contact" Section below.
7. Non-Personal Information
We may also collect and otherwise process the data that cannot be used to identify any specific individual for any purpose.
8. Authorized Service Providers
We may use authorized service providers that help us with operation and advertisement of Charmenko services and the Website.
These service providers may also place cookies and similar technologies on your computer/device (third party cookies) and collect data that helps them identify your device, such as IP address or other unique or device identifiers.
Your rights stated above are acknowledged, and can be exercised by sending a postal notification and a photocopy of your national identity document/passport, with the subject "Data Protection" to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
11. Commercial Electronic Messages
We may send you commercial electronic messages via telephone, e-mail, text messages, facsimile and other communication methods. These messages may serve for different purposes pertaining to the relation between you and Charmenko, such as (i) to reply your queries, (ii) for advertisement and promotion purposes, (iii) for celebration of certain events or days, and (iv) to keep you posted.
If you do not want to receive commercial electronic messages listed in (ii), (iii) and (iv) above, you can opt out anytime by following the directions provided within the applicable electronic message, if given. In such event, we will cease to send you commercial electronic messages in 3 (three) business days, upon receipt of your request to opt out.